This home in Richmond, VA suffered a large amount of fire damage throughout the home. There was a strong electrical odor associated with this fire as well.
The door was shut to the bedroom where the fire occurred which helped save the house. Had the door not been shut the homeowner's may have had to bulldoze this home.
Most of the wall board, flooring and bathroom fixtures had to be replaced due to the extent of the damages.
Once the affected building materials were removed by the contractor, we were called in to clean and deodorize.
We were very successful with our deodorization of this home.