Kitchen Fire cleaning
This home had a kitchen grease fire that the tenants tried to clean up themselves.
We worked alongside the landlord and tenant to get this work completed.
Once all of our work was established and approved, our crews were able to clean and deodorize this home very quickly.
The cabinet in this photo was able to be saved. The contractor was able to refinish the bottom of the cabinet which made the landlord very happy.
Our quick response and excellent customer service on this loss was very much appreciated by all parties involved: the homeowner, the tenants and the 2 different Insurance Companies.