Garage Fire in Woodford, VA
When you think of a garage you often think of storage. We store our tools, our yard equipment, our cars and so much more. Sometimes we can experience a fire because a space heater over heats or you have chemicals that can combust when put in the right situation. We helped a homeowner after his classic car back fired in his garage and covered all his content in soot and oil. This homeowner had a lot of tools in his garage which needed to cleaned. At SERVPRO of Hanover, Goochland and Caroline we have an ultra-sonic machine that helps remove the dirt, grime and grease from the smallest of crevasis. With the high frequency and low virbrations we can get anything clean. Check out our ultra-sonic machine before and then after once all the tools were cleaned.
"We make it like it never even happened!"